Busy,busy,busy.
Painting,filling the boxes with my stuff ,emptying the parental home.
I couldn't write everyday.

Meanwhile I try to embroider, in the evening when I have everything done.
For me it's just one indulgence when I can embroider.
This is a new story that I embroidered,the previous embroidery is not quite as I want so I have to think about it.It is indeed a challenge to make it the way I want, to change things or maybe to begin all over again.

I took the saucer from my parentel home.Like the painting on it!

I hope you all had a nice week-end.


2 reacties:

  1. I love the relationship between the images. There's something there but it's not obviously stated. Congrats on the plate! I hope to find some things from my parent's house when I visit in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO ik heb het ook zo druk..met allemaal leuke dingen. Helemaal geen tijd voor de blog..ben toch blij je nog even te zien.
    Geniet van je drukte!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)