Passion or....

We are living in an old house from the 1930's with beautiful stained glass windows and old ceiling sections.
We are slowly renovating the house. I told you before that my love has a passion for books,old records but how can I forget ... he has a passion for nearly everything ;-)

Yesterday when I entered one room to search for some boxes I remained rooted to the spot.
The room was filled with everything you can imagine,old toys,music instruments,vases,old design ligthing..euh and much more. I found no boxes overhere and I was reminded that we need a storage. I walked a bit dazed through all the stuff when I saw this painting.
It was damaged and a bit weird framed, yet he couldn't leave it behind and took it home.
Love him for that...because I love this old painting even if it's damaged...hmm I understand .
Just searching for a good place to hang it on the wall !




8 reacties:

  1. so what you mean is, you entered a room in that soundingly super-great-thirties house of YOURS, and found this?.... way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...I'm jealous...I love old houses like the one my beloved grandma lived in before she moved to a little apartment...Old houses are so charming...wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you lucky lady!
    so you have found a real gold miner ;)
    great treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a beautiful painting. Your man sounds very sweet - books, records and collectables - a happy combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oude spulletjes vind ik ook altijd erg leuk, en ook altijd leuk om ze een nieuw plekje te geven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An old house is nice but a lot of work and when your love is putting all the stuff in the room..you can not renovate ;)


    @ Ritva..haha a goldminer, I have to tell him that
    I think he agrees ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha ik ken dat zo goed, maar ben op een punt dat er even niks meer in mag en alleen maar heel veel uit moet -zucht-
    Super-sfeervol schilderijtje!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)