Old records.


Sometimes we use the record player to listen to old music,lp's.
If you didn't know, my love has a passion for records and books.
So once in a while our house is filled with music I forgot,music that I remember my parents used to listen to.

Yesterday, when I was making things, I heard  from downstairs as if we had a visitor. When I went down,I discoverd that it was a record of "spoken voice." Wonderful to listen to a warm voice mixed with old noises,cracking noises.

I discoverd this record of Sylvie Vartan, among all Lp's that still needed to be listened.
It was a sweet voice, a sweet sound, a bit naive...and I liked it very much !





0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)