Artist I like.


Whenever I'm in doubt, I look back here to the work of Cybèle Young. Love her works!
The freshness in her work, her delicate craftsmanship in working with Japanese paper.
I have written a post about her earlier here.
Gosh, I continue to be amazed about her tiny works and wish I could see her at work in her studio.
When I look at this for me it's like - taking a shower - it gives me relief,it refreshes me.
Rarely do I find an artwork charming and perhaps it is the wrong word for a work of art but I can't deny this work is also Charming !

Enjoy!







  image via Gallery Jones


image via Gallery Jones

4 reacties:

  1. Het is prachtig zeg...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, onwaarschijnlijk mooi hè? En weet je, ik kreeg ook nog een bedankje in mijn mailbox..zo aardig.

      Delete
  2. wat een prachtig werk!
    vooral die eerste foto
    maar
    ik zou daar nooit het geduld voor hebben....

    dag!
    ik heb je een uitnodiging gestuurd

    ;^)))

    dag!
    x Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patrice, ja engelen geduld..zo ziet het eruit.

    xx Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)