Really nice discovery!














































Well, I'm sorry for blogging not regulary..I'm very busy right now..all nice things !
But I discoverd this and I really had a smile from ear to ear when I saw these assemblages of Polly Becker. I recommend anyone who is too busy, to browse occasionally through her assemblages.

Sorry, voor het onregelmatige bloggen van de laatste tijd..ik heb het vreselijk druk..allemaal goede dingen! Maar ik ontdekte dit en ik kreeg werkelijk een glimlach van oor tot oor toen ik de assemblages zag van Polly Becker. Ik raad iedereen aan die het te druk heeft om even door haar assemblages te scrollen.

4 reacties:

  1. wel, wel, wel; dat is toch echt alice, en méér.
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja Nadine, ik vind toch echt iets voor jou om te doen :-) Ik zie het al helemaal voor me ..hoe je daar zit aan tafel. Schaar en allerlei " rommeltjes " op tafel en de fantasie omzetten in een assemblage,toch ? ♥♥ Ingrid

      Delete
  2. wow! this is great!! wonderful assemblages, I think I have to collect shoes now... ;-)!
    love, mano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also really love them, Mano! Haha..maybe you have to..but I think you have a lot of things collected...haha ♥♥

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)