A view...

Hier een foto van een serie waar ik aan werk. De serie heet " Little pleasures " geïnspireerd op de kleine charmante boekjes die ik in de vorige post heb laten zien.

Here is a picture of a series I'm working on. The series is called "Little Pleasures " inspired by the charming little booklets I showed you in the previous post.

Natuurlijk nog steeds aan het borduren maar om af en toe wat afstand te nemen en mezelf te blijven  prikkelen maak ik ander werk.

Course,still embroidering but to stay stimulated I make other work.

4 reacties:

  1. Beautiful, Ingrid. I do the same, it's my daily warm up when I get into the studio. A traditional sewing project always keeps my skills sharp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn,it's nice to know that you also have to create other things than only your foreclosures :-)
      I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Just lovely Ingrid - have a great week, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephie,I hope you get yourself a great week too!
      Nice to see you popp'n in again

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)