Some of my collages in Bloesem !

These cards I made for my new shop

Hello everyone, this week was a busy one but I think you've noticed it.
The Festival of Creative Minds was nice to do.
We had lovely weather for a change and everyone was in a happy mood.
Children workshops, vintage clothes and I even sold some of my cards :)
We've raised a good amount for the homeless.
Therefore, an article about the festival appeared in the newspaper.
But I forgot my camera ..grumppfff
When I found out I could my hair pulling my head out!!
What a shame :(

Yesterday, late in the evening, I got an sms of my friend Marvin,he told me that some of my collages where shown in Bloesem !!!
I couldn't believe it,jumped out of my bed ( it was 23.45),turned on my computer and ...
I stared with a mouth full of teeth in my collages...totally speechless!
I ran down the stairs,made a little dance,my dog Limuna wagged his tail happily and I got so much energy
that I couldn't go to bed again :)

Thank you so much Irene,I'm very honored and proud !
You've made someone very happy at the otherside of the world :))
What a nice surprise at the end of a busy week.

6 reacties:

  1. So exciting! Congratulations! your work is so sweet and wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. whah!

    ik wilde het je net zeggen
    dat ik je zag op Bloesem
    goeoeoeoeoed!!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's amazing!!! congratulations and well deserved too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done, ingrid.
    you deserve the limelight!!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. A huge, exciting congratulations!!! It is certainly well deserved!! Keep up the amazingly inspiring work, Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)