OK..positive vibes!


















Ingrid van den Brand Uppercase
There was tension crept into me.Things happened to me which were suddenly too much and came down on me. 
The next day there happened such positive things, a relief. 
I grabbed the positive, finished one work and started to make a new one,slowly.

From Canada I got these lovely notebooks in my mailbox,they gave me a really positive vibe.
Such a good idea to made these eclecto notebooks. 
And I'm proud to see some of my pages in front.
It also reminds me to a promise I made to my Love but I can tell you it's not easy to fulfill.
With a head full of emotions, thoughts and memories.

Thank you Janine & friends from Canada for reminding me and your support!!

xxx Ingrid.




2 reacties:

  1. Prachtig werk! En wat onnoemlijk zwaar. Goed dat je je aan positieve dingen vast kunt grijpen. Veel liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankjewel Iris, lief van jou! Ja het gaat op en af. xxx Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)