Graphical,needle and thread,sketch.

 Graphical.
Work in progress.
Work in progress.
Graphical.
Sketch
Years ago i was inspired by a little village nearby Barcelona called Badalona. I remember a large square,palmtrees,families who were walking around or sitting together on beautiful benches.When i was sitting on one of those benches i saw the sea and beautiful little colored boates where laying on the beach.
That grabbed me and it was the beginning of little colorful drawings called 'Badalona '
**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************


13 reacties:

  1. hi! I adore your work, and just featured you as my blog-love at pepperstitches.blogspot.com.
    you rock my blog world!
    Pepper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Pepper..Thank you..what a compliment you make my day :)
    I took a look on your blog and it looks really nice! You made my work swing,so thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are lovely Ingrid, the art and the stitch...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog, it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Karen..thank you..i like it when you like my stitches because you can make such beautiful embroiderie :)

    @ Maria Rose...thanks for taking a look at my blog,i'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! Love the colors and your inspiration. Are you working on paper?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear Hagar, i work on different materials but this is paper.
    Thanks for the compliment..and i wish i could be there now..in Badalona ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Nadine!
    Oh,and i forgot to thank you Maria Rose..for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)