Intriguing and inspiring....




A beautiful book with intriguing, inspiring works of Ghada Amer .
That's where I am into now, slurping her story in and  dreams about my ideas :-)

Also I  last week I received  a Liebster Blog Award from Enigheid.
Thanks Iris,i'm honoured and I like the way you described my blog !

Een prachtig boek met daarin mooie werken van Ghada Amer.
Daar verdwijn ik in,slurp haar verhaal naar binnen en ondertussen dromen over mijn ideeen.

Ook ontving ik afgelopen week de Liebster Blog Award van Enigheid.
Dank Iris, ik voel me vereerd en vond het leuk om te lezen hoe jij mijn blog omschrijft !

10 reacties:

  1. I love Ghada Amer's work and have been lucky enough to see some of her paintings in the Pompidou centre in Paris, amazing work and very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allemaal leuk leuk leuk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are wonderful!! and I can totally see why you are into her! Congrats to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great work!
    and congratulations dear!

    refreshing post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ritva,thank..she made a lot more..:-)

      Delete
  5. Amazing! I love the room in your previous post too. I would love to while away the hours there!

    Hugs and have a great weekend, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gefeliciteerd met je award. En wat een mooie foto's hierboven. Zeer zeker zeer inspirerend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)