Finished "Movements" and Limuna.

Finished " Movements 2"  2011
The sun is shining om my threads.
Finished my second " Movement " this one is more at ease.I'm working on another one...slow,slow,slow.
But I love it when the sun in my studio is shining on the embroidery thread..the glance is wonderful!

A few weeks ago my dog Limuna had a stroke..it happened while we were on our way to my studio.She sank to her hind legs,suddenly,just like that.She could not get up for a while..terrible to see!
After about 30 minutes,she stood up to throw up,crept close to me for a while (I was still sitting on the doorsteps) and just like that, she started to walk home.We went to our veterinarian,Limuna was checked..everything was normal again.A few days after this incident she still was very tired and searching for dark spots to sleep.Now everything is normal,she's playing again,eating good but the stroke can happen more often, it's neurological.Brrr.


11 reacties:

  1. O bah, hoop dat het eenmalig was! En leuk, deze vorm van het draden-kunstwerk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. movement is beautiful. i'm sorry to hear about Limuna's stroke, poor girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful threads and beautiful dog, I hope she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoi indrid wat zielig van je hondje ik hoop dat het wat beter gaat. Ik had vroeger een hondje met epileptische aanval dat was ook zo naar om te zien maar hij is wel 16 jaar geworden.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een lieve hond, ze lijkt wel een beetje op mijn harig dier. Hopelijk blijft het bij deze ene keer, lijkt me erg akelig om te zien.
    En erg mooi gemaakt je kunstwerk, het knalt van het scherm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hé, wat erg voor je hond, hopelijk is het maar voor een keer, maar je borduurwerk is prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you dear friends,for such lovely words for Limuna!We hope also that it won't repeat but for now she is well again in her dog's skin.I'm so pleased to see her playing and eating again:)

    Also many thnks for your compliments about my work.I really appreciate it !Normally i'm not really a lover of pink but with this red it looks like accents:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you dear friends,for such lovely words for Limuna!We hope also that it won't repeat but for now she is well again in her dog's skin.I'm so pleased to see her playing and eating again:)

    Also many thnks for your compliments about my work.I really appreciate it !Normally i'm not really a lover of pink but with this red it looks like accents:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor sweet dog; that must have been a shock for you; I hope she is ok x
    PS love these colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your dog will be OK! A very merry Christmas to you - hope you have a wonderful weekend, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful piece you've finished! I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful dog having a stroke but so glad she's doing okay. I hope she feels better very soon. Many hugs from me across the pond!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)