Views.









































Limuna in my studio..looking outside..she's a curious lady.

Finished two different wall hangings for my little shop. One with a photograph I took and the other is a vintage photograph.

I'm also featured in EYEspired .. with my work "Sight ". Thank you, Thijs!
And for the people in Eindhoven ..i'm sorry it's in Dutch visit this bookstore :-))
My embroideries on paper you can visit here

A bit busy..that's why I'm so glad could finish my two wall hangings for the shop ..can you imagine?



De Eindhovense kunstenares Ingrid van de Brand bijt de spits af met een subtiel borduurwerk.

Tot eind mei heeft van piere + de slegte een expositie in de vitrine op de kunstafdeling.

Ingrid van den Brand studeerde in eerste instantie aan de Tilburgse Kunstacademie textiel en fotografie. Na een paar jaar heeft ze Tilburg (NL) ingeruild voor de Academie voor Schone Kunsten in Hasselt (B) om fotografie te studeren. Ze won de Academy Award als beste graduate. Maar haar nieuwsgierigheid om met verschillende materialen te werken is gebleven. Sinds 2009, nadat haar beide ouders waren overleden, begon ze voorwerpen uit haar ouderlijk huis te gebruiken in haar werk. En ze verkent haar roots met een frisse blik!




2 reacties:

  1. Ingrid
    limuna is so cute I really love her a lot you are very lucky to have such a beautiful dog.
    Your embroideries are wonderful too I really love their simplicity.

    Helen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Helen, thank you for writing me this! Yeah, Limuna is the best..she is such a lovely dog :-)) And I'm working on a new one..embroidery..also simple. Love to combine the color and form. xxx Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)