Circles in red and cream.


Detail " Movements 3 " 


  Finished "Movements 3" 
Personally I still have those blue tinge in the photo but that is not as it should.
This is "Movements 3" remade several times.
Probably I was too tired and poked the holes so wrong. But I've learned .. patience is a virtue!

I knew that already ..think I forgot :-)

Persoonlijk hou ik toch wel van die blauw zweem in de foto maar dat is niet zoals het hoort.
Dit is "Movements 3" verschillende keren opnieuw gemaakt.
Waarschijnlijk was ik te moe en prikte daarom de gaatjes verkeerd. Maar ik heb ervan geleerd..geduld is een schone zaak!
Dat wist ik al ..hmm blijkbaar vergeten :-)

15 reacties:

  1. Lovely, the circles are so beautiful and I love the red:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra,thanks, well you know that I like your last works(with the color red in it!)

      Delete
  2. Ik vind het mooi, die blauwe zweem vind ik ook mooi! Je maakt echt fantastische dingen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dankjewel Liene,fijn om te lezen zo'n stuentje in de rug :-)

      Delete
  3. Geduld is inderdaad een schone zaak... Ik vind het mooi weer, dit werk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank Iris, ik hoop nog meer mooi werk te maken...met heel veel geduld :-)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful color combination...and I love the angle of your photos (again...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Hagar,I think this way to photograph the thread is necessary. Then only you can see the thread is laying on the paper.

      Delete
  5. die eerste twee foto's zo mooi!
    de cirkels lijken te zweven
    of drijven
    misschien ook door die blauwe zweem
    maar dat vind ik eigenlijk wel mooi

    dag!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Patrice,dankjewel. Ja, jammer dat wanneer je het recht van voren fotografeert dan wordt het weer zo plat.
      En ik hou eigenlijk ook wel van " zwemen " geeft meer sfeer.

      x terug.

      Delete
  6. great photos from a great work!
    thank you sweet ingrid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you,sweet Ritva! I'm honoured you like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and careful stitching. I love the white and red together. So simple but so striking also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)