New card and some candy!

A new card with envelope made by me.
I think it looks fresh and lovely.

I'm sorry that i didn't blog more frequent this week.
It was busy around here ;) and also some computer problems.
I was trying also to make a special card for Patrice because it's her birthday today.
But i wasn't satisfied ,so i'm making a new one :-0
Sorry Patrice, i only can send it when i think it's perfect.

Welcome new followers! Noticed you a few days ago and i hope you'll like it overhere!

 
Over here you can search for some candy of the Rita Studio.
Who made this above,it's a design collective.

Thx for your lovely comments on my previous blogpost!
 

6 reacties:

  1. Love the card Ingrid and that room is just amazing. I love it!

    Hugs and a happy weekend to you - see you in a couple of weeks, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, beautiful card and envelope! lovely pleasing colours.

    Hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Dear Stephie, thank you and see you in a couple of weeks. Enjoy!

    @ Hello dear Julie,thanks that you like my envelope and card! It's a while ago that i saw you here :) i'm ok..thnx for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card and envelope are so wonderful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankx,Jacilyn..i'm not always sure about them.
    Maybe it's because i think its very different from my artwork??? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That green room is so fantastic!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)