Happy berets.

Maybe it's the wrong time to show these adorable handmade berets,but i had to,they are so lovely,they make you happy ..just to look at them!
I saw them a long time ago but didn't make a note of them and suddenly today....
The lady who makes these hats from felt moved from Osaka to Tokyo where she lives now.
Her name is Shan Shan,textile artist/ craft teacher and look into her shop and her blog.
Well, do you want something more summery,  you can look overhere

So now i'm not afraid of the winter anymore if i have something like this on my head ;)


9 reacties:

  1. Those are so adorable. I wish I could make cute things like that.

    P.S. We are having a giveaway over at our blog. I hope you can come over to my blog and enter.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute to put them on the head...
    their photograph so nicely that I thought there were some cute object, not hats...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very dear, sweet little flowers and I love red and blue together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah success! I am so happy it worked. I went by url instead of google account instead. Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you hadn't said so, I would not have known they were hats. They are beautiful! Great photos too. Hugs, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 12, 2011

    They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love them!
    thanks for the link, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je zou bijna zin in de winter krijgen!
    Ik zeg bíjna...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all lovely comments..i'm glad you agree with me :)

    @ Simone..ja,bijna wel,hè?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and lovely to read your thoughts! I read every post and try to answer here.Maybe it will take a while :)